Advances in technology, consumer preferences and mobility are creating market disruption in today’s global insurance industry. While the world may be safer, more transparent or efficient as a result, these changes present new challenges for all and opportunities for the companies leading the charge. The Insurance Market Summit will convene key executives from globally recognized companies that are leading the strategic revolution for insurance and other consumer-driven industries. Join CT IFS for its fourth annual event on November 4, 2015 in the nation’s Insurance Capital to explore the rapidly changing landscape of today and tomorrow’s global insurance industry.
You will be redirected to the MetroHartford Alliance website to process your registration.
Individual Ticket: $250 / CT IFS Member Table: $1,250 / Non-Member Table: $1,500
- Google: Jon Kaplan - Vice President, U.S. Sales and Operations
- CNET: Mark Larkin - Senior Vice President and General Manager (CNET, ZDNET and TechRepublic)
- FBI - Cyber Division: Brett Leatherman - Assistant Section Chief
- Federal Reserve: Thomas Sullivan - Senior Adviser, Division of Banking Supervision and Regulation
Industry Executive Panels:
- Joseph Coray - Vice President, International, The Hartford Financial Services Group
- Anthony DeCarmine - Chief Technology Officer, Oxford Performance Materials
- Jeffrey A. Flaks - Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Hartford HealthCare
- Jeffrey Gitlin - Partner and Health Services Advisory Leader, PwC
- Jason Gorevic - Chief Executive Officer, TelaDoc
- Petr Hejl - Aerial Media Consultant, Founder, Stribog Media LLC
- Mark Hug - Executive Vice President, Product and Marketing - Individual Life, Prudential
- Jill Rubin Hummel - President, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- James F. Jorden - Shareholder, Carlton Fields Jorden Burt
- Mike Matteo - Chief Growth Officer, Optum
- Nondini Naqui - Director, Society of Grownups, a MassMutual Learning Initiative
Click here for the latest program agenda.
Additional program details coming soon. Follow @CT_IFS (#CTIMS) for updates.