The ITC + DIA World Tour takes place September 1 through 18, 2020 with 35 stops in three weeks.
The ITC World Tour comes to Hartford Thursday, September 10. Hartford’s stop on the World Tour is a partnership with Connecticut Insurance and Financial Services (CT IFS), InsurTech Hartford, and LAUNC[H].
Renowned as “The Insurance Capital of The World,” Hartford is also globally recognized for its innovative InsurTech ecosystem.
Visitors to the Hartford stop will experience the industry’s top InsurTech startups competing for a chance to represent Hartford in the ITC Global startup competition. In addition, community leaders will discuss the importance of innovation to the insurance industry.
Moderator: Susan Winkler, Executive Director, Connecticut Insurance and Financial Services (CT IFS)
- George Castineiras, Partner, Brewer Lane Ventures
- Beth Maerz, Senior Vice President, Customer, Strategy, and Innovation, Travelers
- Chris Paradiso, Broker, Paradiso Insurance
- Anurag Shah, CEO, Aureus Analytics
- Paul Tyler, Chief Marketing Officer, Nassau
Closing keynote provided by: Andrew Mais, Commissioner, Connecticut Insurance Department