Modern business face a dramatically different set of risk as a result of the pandemic. These changes challenge the traditional tension between stability and predictability, and real-time risk management…
Join us for a discussion around the Shifting Models of Predictability to hear directly from the experts around:
- What industries have seen or will see the most changes.
- How data analytics and modeling are being used in risk management today.
- Can telematics and other technologies cut exposure and risk?
- Has our risk tolerance and strategy shifted, and what are the new utility of models, new science and techniques, and new societal implications of insurance
- Should your business consider a captive insurance model to help mitigate exposures?
Barry Petruzzi, FSA, MAAA | Vice President | Underwriting and Actuarial Services | Delta Dental of NJ/CT
Rob Collins, ARe | Managing Director | Captive Segment Leader, North America | Guy Carpenter
David Raymond | Vice President | National Accounts, Specialty Group Captives | Travelers